Friday, January 6, 2012

Spinner Card plus MTC template

Another cute card for today with a template. I just love this interactive card.
Here is my example:


I used some more of the Hampton Arts stamps that I bought and some new stamps that good ole Wal-Mart carries for just $1.00 for a set of three clear sets. This brand is Studio G a division of Hampton Arts. They not only sell stamps for $1.00 but also ink pads, acrylic blocks, flocking, glitter, adhesive gems, packs of cardstock, and other miscellaneous embellishments. It is a bargain shopper's or in my case college student's paradise.

Here is the file I have created for this as I did not have the word window punch:
spinner.mtc

Again I used a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. You can view that here. They do not have a video for this so here is a super one.
I hope you enjoy these files I have shared today. Give me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment