Friday, January 6, 2012

T-Slide Pop Up Card plus MTC Template

I ran across this adorable idea last night while trying to get my sleep schedule back to normal(staying up all night and day). Sadly my nights and days were mixed up.

Any-who I had to make one but I am so against measurements that it isn't funny so I made myself a MTC file and I will be sharing that with you all today too! This already easy to make card has just about become effortless!

Here is my take on the card:


Here is the file:
tslide.mtc


Now for what I used:
The pastel paper is from the Martha Stuart Collection.
The stamping sentiment is a Hampton Arts Sentiment. I bought their footlong clear stamp set at Big Lots for $1.50!
The little bee is a Cricut image from the Create a Critter cartridge.


I got this wonderful idea from Splitcoast stampers. What an awesome site!
Go here for their step by step photo tutorial as well as video tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment