Sunday, January 8, 2012

Double Slider with MTC file freebie

I made my first double slider card today and I seem to have went on an interactive card kick. I just love how such a simple card can bring a smile to peoples faces. The following card I made for my boyfriend's mother for her birthday and she just could not get over "how cute and clever" this card is:




As for my last couple cards I used a tutorial from Splitcoast stampers. Go
here for an awesome step-by-step plus video tutorial on making this wonderful card.

And as always for all of you out there who use Make-The-Cut I have designed a cutting file for this card to take most of the work out of it. Go download that file now and make your own version of this card.
I would love to see everyone elses take on this card and the others posted before as well as some feedback on how the files worked out for others.

double slider.mtc

No comments:

Post a Comment