Monday, February 27, 2012

Color, Circles, and Sketches

Well folks, today I ran upon oodles of challenges to do that I compile into one card :) This makes my day a bit brighter. Having gone through some rough patches the past couple of months due to some family illness and having to postpone my education I haven't been in the best of spirits of the late. I am glad to say however that by working on craft projects and immersing myself back into this blog I am beginning to cheer up considerably.

I am entering into the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon- Chipboard
CR84FN Color Challenge- Yellow, Kraft, Grey
Paper Sundaes- Circles
More Than Favors- Circles
Mojo Monday- Sketch Challenge


The border behind the stamped white card is chipboard for added dimension.

2 comments:

  1. I linked up just after you at Little Red Wagon & couldn't believe we share a first name spelled the same way! I think you may be the first I've *met* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How neat! I haven't 'met' anyone who spells the name like we do either. Most females spell it with a -y at the end.
      Your card is super cute too :)

      Delete